Sunday 1 January 2023

New Year New Start

 I'm not good at recording what I do. so again I think I'm going to use the blog as means to an end. Whether I'm successful only time will tell

1. 1 Oldham Tree . I was contacted by CA22 who suggested I look at his tree  and follow through own work he's done on his 4x grandmother. Penninnah. What an unusual name/ I've asked him for anything he may have on the name.

I haven't done anything on Penninnah. There is a good reason for this. Because of the size of the Needham Study I've had to take some decisions on how I can limit the scope of the study. As the Needham name is passed down the male line I've stopped developing the female Needham lines. This may be short sighted but it cuts the work load considerably.

Having said that, looking at CA22 tree shows  that they is now a lot more data available that I can use so I will go back and review what I have down on the Needham's in Oldham in the near future. But first I have to finish off looking at the Needham's in Leicestershire,

2. 1 Mansfield Tree. I've been looking at the intriguing problems of the ancestors of William Arthur Needham - see post. For certain people I can't find birth registration documents marriage details etc. It's a conundrum I haven't come across before. Perhaps someone can help

No comments:

Post a Comment